on Orders Below $99 *Exclusions Apply*
ATG MaxiFlex 34-244 Elite Ultra Light Weight Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers - Dozen - (CLOSEOUT)
|Package Quantity||12 Pairs|
|Style||General Purpose - Coated|
|Availability||- Usually ships within 1-3 business days|
As low as $41.94
DEWALT DPG737 Glove in Glove Thermal Work Glove - PairAs low as $8.20
Designed and developed to be the lightest fully breathable coated glove MaxiFlex® Elite™ completely re-writes the rules. Weighing in at a staggering 36% less and 30% thinner than traditional foam nitrile gloves MaxiFlex® Elite™ delivers a user experience that sets game changing new standards. Comfort is further enhanced through its additional increased breathability which is up to 40% more than similar gloves.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and provide good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Raised micro dots increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- Even More Efficient Breathability - The heat from your hand travels quicker through the breathable surface due to it being 35% thinner than any other traditional foam gloves enabling it to breathe 40% more efficiently than similar gloves
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 30% Thinner - Than traditional foam nitrile gloves on the market whilst offering similar mechanical performance to traditional foam nitrile gloves
- Ultra Light Weight Liner - The use of an ultra light liner utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, maximizing fingertip sensitivity
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Consistent Penetration Free Liner - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Focused on innovation and quality, ATG® designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. Their customers say that ATG® stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. They deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer's experience through innovation.