on Orders Below $99 *Exclusions Apply*
JSP Evolution 6151 Deluxe Mining Helmet Cap Style with CR2 Reflective Kit - 6 Pt Ratchet Suspension - White - (CLOSEOUT)
|Certifications||ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C|
|Availability||- Usually ships within 1-3 business days|
The Evolution® 6100 Mining Hard Hats are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP®. Using advanced technology from the MK8 Evolution®, the shell of the Evolution® 6100 owes its good looks to its strength. Traditional styling has been enhanced with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet which not only modernizes the aesthetic look, but also strengthens the helmet.
- Mining lamp bracket is non-corrosive and will receive 99% of the "World's Mining Lamps"
- Cable loop located on the rear of the hard hat keeps the cable in place
- CR2 high intensity reflective material offers 360° reflective coverage and significantly more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing material
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and an extended back area for extra protection
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings…unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Chamlon™ sweatband
- Universal accessory slots…accepts virtually any competitors' accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements
- Also meets the ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower Temperature
JSP's mission is to develop quality, innovative safety products that help improve occupational safety and health worldwide. By developing products that exceed latest performance requirements while improving comfort and wearer acceptance, JSP enables an estimated 40 million people worldwide to protect themselves daily in their lives and workplaces.