on Orders Below $99 *Exclusions Apply*
ATG MaxiDry 56-424 Ultra Lightweight Nitrile Glove, Palm Dipped with Seamless Knit Nylon - Dozen
|Package Quantity||12 Pairs|
|Style||General Purpose - Coated|
|Availability||- Usually ships within 1-3 business days|
Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking ATG® to make an oil repellent MaxiFlex® that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So they did. Here it is. They call it MaxiDry®.
- Seamless string knit shell is comfortable and flexible
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Liquid Repellence - Increased resistance to oils via ATG's LiquiTech® technology platform
- Ultra Lightweight- Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove doesn't slip on the hand. An exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
EN388 RESULTS: 4121X
EN 388 2016 Results:Abrasion: 4Cut (Coupe Test): 1Tear: 2Puncture: 1Cut (TDM-100 Test):Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled. Learn More.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.